Logic 3 - 1 Wrong Item
Let's test your skills!
Do any of the three highlighted areas look phishy? If not, select "Nothing Phishy" to continue.
How to play:
1. On each question, you will be asked to select where the scam is on an email, text message or phone call transcript.
2. Click the area you think is phish-y. We’ll let you know if it’s a scam or legitimate and the reasons why.
3. Share your score on social media and encourage friends and family to do the same!
Your Pinecreek Bank account has been compromised in a fraud attempt.
To secure your account do the following:
1) Text back with your account number and password
2) Login to your account online.
ACTION NEEDED: ACCOUNT activity alert
We received a mobile request from you, or someone with access to your account, to make changes to your Pinecreek Online banking Profile.
If you did not authorize these changes, please click the link below to verify your account and PIN.
Log in to
This is Yara from Pinecreek Bank. I'm calling to ask if you're aware of our new high-yield savings accounts.
If you can come by the branch this week…"
Pinecreek Fraud Dept.
Transaction Verification needed: $220.84 was made on your debit card at Kohls at 11:10:02am PT on 8/15/21.
Call us to verify this transaction or your account will be deactivated.
Ref num #745400018
An update to your account activity
KOHLS (S ACH Aug 8 2021 0418444209) $33.18
This information is accurate as of 8/08/2021 11:18:01 PT. For the most current balance and more account details,and select this account.
"Hi, this is Allen from your bank.
I'm calling to notify you we are opening a new branch! To celebrate, we're running a raffle to win a new iPhone 12! We just need your account number and PIN to put you in."